Become a Member
Are you ready to join Local First in the development of an economy grounded in local ownership? Become a member business and join the movement towards a stronger, more resilient and inclusive West Michigan.
Who is eligible?
- Locally Owned
- Headquartered in West Michigan
- Privately Held (not traded on the stock market)
- Not a Franchise
Benefits of membership
- List your events, discounts, and pictures in Local First’s frequently visited online directory.
- Reach an audience that is looking to shift their dollars locally.
- Affordable digital underwriting within the pages of the online directory.
- Build your professional network through member events and educational programming.
- Align yourself with an established and reputable organization.
- Use Local First’s recognizable branding to get attention.
- Share your news and events with us and we’ll post through our social media platforms (a combined audience of 20k+).
- Join the Members of Local First Facebook Group and post news, events, and questions.